Sunday, September 24, 2006

I am a Discovery Toys Consultant!!


I have recently become a Discovery Toys Educational Consultant, and wanted to share my excitement with you!

I decided to become a consultant not only to make extra income, but because the toys are so fabulous and my kids love them! They are fun and educational, and a great way to educate your children through play! We offer toys, books and games to create a balanced diet for play at every age and every stage of development!

That’s what Discovery Toys is all about! Our products lead children to school readiness, self-confidence and academic success.

If you are interested in finding out how you can make a difference in the lives of so many children, have fun, and get paid to play; then contact me today! I’m always looking for more people to join my team who care about our future and want to make a difference for their family and others!!

There are 4 ways to be involved with Discovery Toys!

1. Be a customer! I am always happy to update my customers once or twice a month on sales and specials.

Visit me on the Web! See my Web site for our full catalog, and shop online 24/7!

www.discoverytoyslink.com/neila

2. Be a hostess! Help me introduce these incredible products to your friends and family and as a thank you – you will get to pick out products of your choice for free! (Amount of free products are based on purchases at your get together.)

3. Be a wholesale buyer! Get a minimum of 20% off all your purchases, even on sale prices!

4. Be an Educational Consultant and do what I do! It’s hard to believe I earn income for my family just by going to people’s house’s, playing with toys, eating dessert, getting adult conversation & having a good time! I love what I do and you can too! You can work this as much or as little as you want! Once a day, once a month, once a quarter, it’s up to you!

5 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Peg said...

Cheers to you in your new endeavor!

I used to sell Tupperware about four years ago. It was a great way to earn some money and to talk to adults!

Best of luck!
~Peg

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Internet Marketing said...

when i clicked the link it is not working i think it is a broken link.please check it.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous online marketing said...

nice post. I am waiting for ur next post

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous NetworkMarketingTools said...

Hey there - just wanted to let you know that I was trying to find a good place to direct my web traffic to so they can get hooked up with a good Discovery toys rep when I came across your blog. Here is the link on my site telling them about you - http://www.truth-on-mlm.net/discovery-toys-inc.html - I am assuming you don't mind! :-)

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, the articles are very well written. i'd like to propose a busines plan for you in "Engineering outsourcing". Can you please contact me at ihjasa@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home