Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Money Blog!

Welcome to Money Making Planet! Four years ago, I had a baby and made the decision to be a stay-at-home mom. Like many women in that situation, this is a very difficult decision when you are used to two incomes.

I knew the only way I could stay at home is if I found a way to make money from home.

In four years, I have tried everything imaginable to make money, and I’ve researched even more. I decided to help other people benefit from my findings. At Money Making Planet, I will detail the things I have tried that work, and the things that haven’t. I will offer tips on money-making scams to avoid, and new ideas from friends and readers. I will help you make the extra cash you need!

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Swampwitch said...

Well, I'm not sure how I navigated myself here, but glad that I did. Looking forward to visiting and reading your suggestions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home